Wednesday, June 30, 2010
In psychology, anhedonia is an inability to experience pleasure from normally pleasurable life events such as eating, exercise, social interaction or sexual activities."
My God, my Buddah, Lion of Narnia! Can you imagine the horror?
If, like me, you're acquainted with one or more of these sad people, be of a charitable nature, and show them the wonders of life!
Or tell them to get over themselves.
Hot summer days...
Too hot for walking, exercising, cooking, eating, sexing. Basically everything that's fun.
I'm ok up to 25°, but anything hotter, makes me melt like a witch being drowned in water.
The only way to survive is sleeping in till 5 p.m. and ending the day with iced cocktails and beer, by the water.
The holiday season is finally here, so lets do it.
Forget about sunbathing in the scorching temperature, welcome the warm summer nights.
Make your own erotic novel.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Monday, June 14, 2010
Symphonic for romance
Folk for fun
Viking for faraway
Black for Christ
Nu for rebellion
Power for confidence
Pagan for creed
Glam for party
Thrash for intolerance
Heavy for love of music
Speed for motivation
Industrial for hardheartedness
Goth for solitary moments
Let the festivals begin!
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
A masked muscular man
Approaches me, whip in hand.
I know not why I'm being punished,
Yet a twisted part of me takes pleasure in the pain.
"Stop!" dare I yell?
Or shall I be punished yet again?
I am ashamed that I yearn more
Of a maltreatment so gore.
Master orders me on my knees,
Then has his way with me.
The sick pleasure delights us further and further
As we die inside each other.
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Most men believe that women, after sexual intercourse, feel the need to justify the connexion by a relationship...
Most women, after sexual intercourse, feel the need to justify the connexion by a relationship.
Some women don't.
Gentlemen! Some women, after intercourse, especially intercourse that has occurred a little too early, feel the need to forget the man snoring beside them and move on to the next lucky bastard.
Women need to get over themselves and stop calling each others "sluts", "bitches", and "whores" if we want to get over the stereotype of wanting intense relationships, no matter how bad they are, and have a little fun.
We live in a time of supposed sexual equality, yet men still dominate the court of one night stands, and Ladies, it's all our fault.
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
1. You always contradict me, even when I'm right and you know it
2. You compliment me just after pissing me off because you know it makes me forget why I'm supposed to be mad at you
3. You need to wax but still look hot sporting the ape-man look
4. You never look at my expensive, hot, new lingerie, just enjoy ripping it off
5. You always joke and hint about S&M but never buy the whip and cuffs hanging in MagicX
6. You eat enough for 3 but never gain weight
7. You think vampires are stupid because you have only heard of those in Twilight
8. You hate it when we watch a movie with Hugh Jackman yet Megan Fox is your screensaver
9. You enjoy getting me horny when I get my period
10.You can't watch Brokeback Mountain because the gay scenes make you uncomfortable yet you want to have a threesome
11.Despite the first 10 things I still love you