Tuesday, June 1, 2010

11 things I hate about you


1. You always contradict me, even when I'm right and you know it

2. You compliment me just after pissing me off because you know it makes me forget why I'm supposed to be mad at you

3. You need to wax but still look hot sporting the ape-man look

4. You never look at my expensive, hot, new lingerie, just enjoy ripping it off

5. You always joke and hint about S&M but never buy the whip and cuffs hanging in MagicX

6. You eat enough for 3 but never gain weight

7. You think vampires are stupid because you have only heard of those in Twilight

8. You hate it when we watch a movie with Hugh Jackman yet Megan Fox is your screensaver 

9. You enjoy getting me horny when I get my period

10.You can't watch Brokeback Mountain because the gay scenes make you uncomfortable yet you want to have a threesome

11.Despite the first 10 things I still love you

No comments:

Post a Comment