Monday, August 30, 2010

Ecstasy

I was blessed with a wonderful lover on my last night out...
His body was cut to perfection as if carved by the mighty gods themselves.
His touch was tender, yet firm.
Every moment was treated as if sacred.
No part of my body was forgotten.
As he went down on me, I felt myself overthrown with a sense of pleasure, like I had not felt for what seemed like eternity.
Even thighs were moist as I longed to feel his cock inside me, and he took pleasure in teasing me for a while.
It happened, when none could wait no longer.
We mounted each other time after time, until I lost count of the number of orgasms he induced in me.
And we laid together, after, in a moment of bliss, totally unaware of the world around us.
This was love as it were to be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment