Monday, October 25, 2010

Today's look

Had the day off today, so felt very adventurous doing my makeup.

I've finally gotten the hang of putting on fake lashes, thanks to this applicator I bought the other day! So happy because I've always felt my real lashes were way too short.

Anyway, the look is pretty much me playing around with my products. Don't know why, but I'm in a glittery phase right now. My makeup's usually quite dark and black, but maybe since it's been raining a lot recently, I feel the need to brighten up things ^^.

Hope you like!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for the false lashes!!!
    Beautiful look!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear! Will be going crazy with them on Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have won the contest on my blog,please send me an email with your address,so I can send you the prize!
    Congratulations and Happy Halloween <3

    ReplyDelete