Tuesday, May 25, 2010

1 new message

I woke up this morning to find a text from Mr. J.

J. was a guy with whom I was on the verge of starting a relationship a few months ago, but decided not to because of our age difference (12 years older).

Isn't it ironic that Mr. Not-so-perfect and I were the same age and things went to hell anyway?

So what now? I wasn't sure if I was keen on seeing J. again, but then was this one of these things religious people would call signs?

And also... J. and I were perfect opposites. I loved to read, he loved to bike. I enjoyed going out, and he enjoyed a quiet beer at home. I LOVED sex but aren't men's libido supposed to go way down after 30?

Last time we had sex it was OK, but was OK enough to compensate for our lack of conversation?

More importantly... Did I still have time to waste with men in bad relationships? 

No comments:

Post a Comment