Sunday, January 30, 2011

Nearly February?!

Dear me, already the end of january!

So far, apart from the crappy job, life has been sweet. Met a few interesting people, had a couple of flings, very enjoyable ones too. Can you believe my luck? Shit sex for months and in less than 3 weeks, I met two very, very sexy guys. Perfectly chiseled bodies and know how to make a girl say «Ooooh la laaaa »

Found some excellent deals during the sales. Bought way to many accessories. Partied like crazy with my best mates.

Also, started working out. Never felt so good. Even when I'm really tired, I force myself to go, and after a hard workout reward myself with a few minutes in the sauna. *Perfection* I recommend this to everyone especially if you're in a job where you don't move around much, even if you don't gain weight, your body can get really out of shape. Plus for someone like me who drinks her weight in alcohol every other week and smokes the occasional cigarette, at least I think I'm doing something healthy.

Anyway, enjoy yourselves darlings, because this year should be a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment